- 2010: Raised over $35,000 for Haitian support after the 2010 Haiti earthquake.
- 2012: Reviewed and revised Nigeria’s medical school curriculum to ensure education is comparable to that in other parts of the world.
- 2013: Negotiated a licensing waiver for Nigerian physicians who trained in Nigeria and abroad to obtain their licenses and promote their ability to take their expertise back to the country and practice.
- 2014: Donated personal protection equipment worth over $80,000 to Nigeria to aid in EVD prevention efforts.
- ANPA Robust Medical/Surgical Missions now captured in ANPA Week:
- 2016 – Faith Alive, Jos, Plateau State. Nigeria
- 2017 – First Consultant Hospital, Obalande. Lagos. Lagos State, Nigeria
- 2018 – Enugu General Hosp and Regina Caeli Hospital, Awka. Anambra State in collaboration with Dan Nwankwo foundation.
- ANPA is a designated CPD provider in Nigeria to help the training and development of the Nigerian Healthcare provider. Continually collaborates with The Nigerian Medical Association (NMA).
- ANPA participates in the improvement of University Education in Nigeria via Nigerian Medical Alumni Support, education and participation in Research projects.
- We support women and child programs in Nigeria through Charitable givings from ANPA Women Hat and Tea Forum, some of which are:
- 2016: Child Nutrition and Safe water project – Red Cross Orphanage and Motherless Babies Home, Enugu, Enugu State. Nigeria
- 2017: Mirabel Rape and Crisis Center, Lagos, Lagos State. Nigeria
- 2018: Jesu Marie Empowerment Foundation Delta State. Nigeria AND Nwachi Orphanage, Lugbe, FCT, Abuja. Nigeria
- ANPA is a major promoter of interdisciplinary health care collaboration in the Nigerian healthcare arena as well as their professional mediation with healthcare professionals promoting process improvement for quality care of the patient.
- Increase dissemination of knowledge by offering Continuing Medical Education during our annual Scientific Conferences with CME awards.
ANPA Membership Brochure 2018