WOMEN’s Health in A Changing World
Keynote Speaker: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Dan Nwankwo Speaker: Gbenga Ogedegbe, MD
Professor of Population Health, NYU School of Medicine
2018 Inductee of the National Academy of Medicine.
Special Lecturer: Hauwa Ibrahim
President, The Peace Institute, Sudbury
American University Washington College of Law
- Chibok Girls – What Happened to Them?
- Physician, Heal Thyself: Burnout, Depression, and Suicides
- Boko Haram Fallout: Pregnancy in Conflict Societies
- No Means No: Sexual Assault in the Nigerian University Campus
- Towards Quality Improvement and Patients’ Safety in Nigerian Hospitals
- Growing Up: The role of men and boys in gender equality